The tale of three sisters

Friday, August 1, 2014

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly, and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child." -- Linda Sunshine
 

(Corri on the left, Cass in the middle, me on the right)





































I definitely am NOT an only child.......

I have two beautiful sisters.

They are my best friends.

We fight

We steal each others clothes

We laugh until our tummies hurt

We tell each other secrets

We vent to each other

We never leave each other without saying "I love you" or "love ya"

We tattle on each other (mostly when we were younger)

We have each others backs

We know, roughly, every details of each others lives

We know how to push each others buttons

We give each other hugs (yeah... we are huggers)

We text each other a lot

We show each other love and support

We put each other in place when it's needed

We push each other to be better


Without my sisters, I would not be where I am, or be the person I am today. If you have a sister/sisters, text or call them right now and let them know how much you love and appreciate them. And to my sisters, I want to share with you this cute little quote, and let you know how much I love you two.




"Our paths may change as life goes along, but our bond as sisters will remain ever strong."

 Love you guys :)



-- McKenna <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs