Fro-Yo/ Redbox/ Sister Night

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tonight my sisters and I treated ourselves to a little frozen yogurt. Well.... maybe more than a little ;) I have been waiting all week for this day! Normally I try to have my "treats" on Wednesday's and either Friday's or Saturday's.... and it's most definitely Wednesday....so, I am super happy right now!






My favorite part about frozen yogurt and ice cream shops like Farrs Fresh, is the fact that you can sample any and as many flavors as you want! It's. The. Best. It's kind of sad that all of the employees who work there know me by name, and hand me a sample cup without asking... what can I say.... I love my fro-yo. #numberonefan


 


 Today I got a mixture of lemonade sorbet, huckleberry frozen yogurt, and sugar cookie ice cream! My toppings included granola, M&M's, and Oreo crumbs #NomNomNom


My beautiful little sis...The older sis didn't want a pic :( love her anyways!


 

Well, that's the hilight of my day folks! Have a great, relaxing night :) 




-- McKenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs