Sunday Morning Breakfast

Sunday, August 3, 2014




I woke up this morning, and thought to myself, "Hmm.... I want to make breakfast for the fam, just cuz." So I did. :)

I grabbed some of our yummy deer sausage (from Dad's hunt last year), some Great Value (frozen) Hashbrowns, and seven eggs to be exact. Yes, we use Great Value brand in our home, and yes, we love it. Yes, it wasn't the healthiest meal (but Dad is trying to "bulk" so I knew he'd love it), and no I didn't join in to eat it. Oh, and yes... I got a hard time for it ;) But that is okay! I just wanted to do something nice to start my day off right. Besides... I made myself a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheereos (sprinkled with cinnamon and stevia) with banana slices, and a piece of toast with whipped peanut butter and honey! Nom. Nom. Nom. #cerealaddict

Keep in mind, I'm not a photographer (I'd like to be one day). Most of my personal pictures I post are straight from my i-phone, so they aren't the best quality, BUT they will do for now :)

Here was breakfast this morning....


Scrambled eggs with mozzarella cheese on top :)



Great Value Hashbrowns :P



Deer sausage :)

Hope everyone has a splendid Sunday; Try to do something nice for someone!

Until next post,



-McKenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs