20-Minute Full-Body Workout

Sunday, August 24, 2014


Alright guys, tomorrow is Monday, which means that it's time to kick off the week right! Last Friday I made up this quick 20-minute, full-body workout that will definitely make you sweat. This is a strength training and HITT workout combined. Try to find time to fit in at least 20 minutes of exercise per day regardless of how busy your schedule is. If you have time to sleep, you have time to workout. Personally, exercise makes me feel more awake, more alert, more confident, and more motivated to get my daily tasks done! If you struggle in trying to "like" or "enjoy" working out, try doing some of these things. I am a college student who has classes all throughout each day, so I like to get my workouts in early (around 5:30-6 a.m.). Have you ever heard the saying, "Wake up early and workout before your mind realizes what your doing?" ITS TRUE my friends, I'm telling ya ha ha; I give kudos to those of you who can workout at night! This morning I walked up and down main st. to take pictures with my new camera (eeeeek I LOVE IT!!!); it was also a great way to be active. What are you going to do today? #bestrong #youcandoit

Warm up: Run 1 mile

Workout
You will do each exercise 4 times (for 1 min.) before moving on to the next one. Alternate between 50 jumping jacks & 50 high knees (for 4 min) at the very end.


Burpees (with full push up)
Box jumps
Squats w/ dumbbell
Push-up rows
Jumping jacks/high knees

Core:
Go through entire workout (2-3x); do 50 full sit-ups at the end

Mt. climbers (20 each leg)
Leg raises (20)
Plank (hold for 1 min.)
Spider man plank (20 each side)
Russian twists (20 each side)
Full sit-ups (on ground or on medicine ball)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs