Leg/Glute Workout & A Touch Of Cardio

Friday, August 15, 2014

Good evening fit (and aspiring fit) friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday (I definitely did after doing some legs and cardio). What was really exciting about my workout today, is that it was back in the MAVERICK CENTER, go Mavs!! Yep, that's right, I am back in college town, and it feels great! Campus is filling up with students, everyone is getting prepared for classes to start on Monday, the Palisade Peach Festival is going on this weekend (I will post about this later), and this girl (yes, I'm talking about me) is ready to go have some fun! But first....... I had to hit the gym. #TGIF

Workout:
3 sets of 10-12 reps for each exercise

Warm up - 2 mile interval run on treadmill

Leg Extensions

Squats w/ barbell 

 Single leg press w/ dip machine

 Abductors & Adductor

Squat rack
Single leg press on dip assist machine

Leg extension machine
  

Abductor & adductor machine

Core:


And there you have it, friends! Give it try, push yourself (it shouldn't be easy), sweat, and feel good the rest of the day (well... you may be sore, but sore feels good, right?). Happy Friday! :)

Lots of love,



--McKenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs