On Vacation.... Catch Me In One Week

Thursday, August 7, 2014

 Okay so.... I'm not exactly going on vacation.

As of now, I have decided (after being totally overwhelmed this morning) that I am going to take one week off from posting anything to my blog. It's okay, you don't have to cry.... ;) I'm hoping to get a lot of research done in this time, so that you can have more enjoyable, interesting, funny, and informative posts to read!

Plus, in exactly one week I will be back in Colorado for school. Do you know what that means? It means I will have a quadrillion more new, and exciting things to post about!!! #ilovecollege Lots and lots to come your way, so please, just be patient with me :) Until then.... I hope you all have a fantastic week full of laughter, fun, relaxation, and adventure.

Lots of love from little Meesha (my sissy's puppy) and I,




































--McKenna <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs