Healthy Oatmeal Raspberry Almond Breakfast Muffins

Saturday, September 6, 2014







My Thoughts

Quick Fact: I don't make up my own recipes. I find them. Then I make them. I like to give credit to the maker of the recipes I make, because I think they are freaking awesome. I think it would be so hard to make up your own recipe, and figure out all the measurements to create something delicious! So.... kudos to you my friends :) I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course)! Unfortunately, I couldn't find Sarah W. anywhere..... so I can't link you to her page (sad day)! If you see this Sarah W, just know, I am giving all credit to you for inventing these yummy little things! I wanted to make these muffins so that I could have a quick, healthy, and nutritious breakfast-on-the-go for those times when you just..... don't have time to make a warm bowl of Strawberry Banana Protein Oatmeal. Now, these muffins are super yummy plain, BUT.... as you might know by now.... I am a complete and total lover of Jiff's Creamy Whipped Peanut Butter & honey. If you couldn't guess it already, I slathered a little bit a lot a bit of both on top, and ummmm HELLO they went from a 10 to a 100! :P Also, I doubled this recipe, and it gave me 11 muffins.  I hope you enjoy these little guy's as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs