F R I D A Y || W E E K E N D P L A N S

Friday, September 26, 2014

Good morning, friends! I hope your Friday is starting off as well as mine is! So far this is what I have accomplished: 
  1. Woke up (believe me.... that's a chore in itself)
  2. Dragged my booty to the gym (did a nice full-body lifting workout)
  3. Checked all social media updates (Pinterest, IG, Facebook, Bloglovin', ect.)
  4. Ate breakfast (actually still eating it right now... what am I eating you ask? Oh, just those delicious Pumpkin Oatmeal Squares I posted on the blog a couple days ago...tastes like cake!!)
  5. Watched am still watching The Today Show
  6. Wrote am still writing a good morning post to all of you beautiful people :) 
 
W E E K E N D  P L A N S 

This weekend I will be headed to Salt Lake City, UT to attend a University of Utah vs. Washington State Cougars football game with my roomie! 
 
 
 
What do we plan on doing while there? Oh, we will probably go site-seeing around downtown Salt Lake City area, eat lots of yummy food, maybe go shopping (at the beautiful City Creek Mall), drink hot cocoa, laugh a lot, take lots of pictures (be aware that my social media accounts will be blowing up with photos this weekend), and make wonderful memories!

Do you have anything fun planned this for this weekend? :D

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great plans twinsie! ;) haha it's 2:30 in the afternoon and I'm just checking all my social media accounts for the first time in dayyys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Goodness. Brit. My. Weekend. Was. Absolutely. Amazing!!! :) I was going to try and post about it tonight after I finished homework, but..... that didn't happen, lol. I'm hoping to tomorrow though, so you'll have to check out all the fun pictures! I ate the best food ever; I know you would have appreciated the good food as much as I did! Ha ha. I hope you had a great weekend, too! :D

      Delete

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs