Blog-tember // Challenge // Relationship Status // SEP 13

Saturday, September 13, 2014


R E L A T I O N S H I P  S T A T U S


Single.

Taken.

Hungry.


That pretty much sums it up..... Who else is hungry? :P

Okay, but getting a little less silly now..... I want to answer the following question at a different angle than most would expect: What's your current relationship status?

My current relationship status is great! I have many, many close relationships that I share with my family, friends (which includes my new, online blogger friends), food, doggies, coffee, laptop, comfy sweaters, photography, family traditions, holidays, bed, peanut butter, clothes, exercise, and so on and so forth..... Who say's this question has to be targeted towards a significant other? For those of you who don't have one of those at this time, think about all the other things you DO have close relationships with. Each day I am more and more grateful for all the new ones that I have built while in college, and in the online world, and for all the ones that have continued throughout the years.


      Photo found on: P I N T E R E S T




Brave Love Blog





2 comments:

  1. Nice approach to this topic! Thanks for sharing your grateful heart!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bess :) Also, thanks for the awesome music you shared on your blog! I left you a comment.... :D

      Delete

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs