Healthy P U M P K I N Baked Breakfast Squares

Wednesday, September 24, 2014




I don't know about you, but now that it's "OFFICIALLY" Fall, I am going P U M P K I N CRAZY!! Thanks to Robyn, I now have a new, favorite breakfast meal! I kid you not when I say that this is my new favorite you guys..... I felt like I should feel guilty for eating something so deliciously wonderful and moist so early in the morning! Yes, I could, and probably will, eat this for dessert, too! :) 

I topped my slice of heaven with Jiff's Whipped Peanut Butter, fresh banana slices,  MORE cinnamon (you can never have enough), and paired with a side of sugar-free maple syrup! Oh Fall.... how I love you so, can you stay forever? 

E N J O Y ! ! !


Preheat oven to: 350 degrees
Bake time: 35-40 min

Ingredients:

2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice [I used cinnamon]
1/4 tsp salt
 2 sweetener packets (I used stevia)
1 tsp vanilla
3 T warm water
1 cup of libby's pumpkin puree
1 2/3 cup of unsweetened almond or soy milk (I used Vanilla Almond Milk)

Directions:

First, mix together first 5 ingredients. Then, mix in the rest of the ingredients into the same bowl. Mix Mix Mix, and pour into a greased 8x8 pan. Bake! Let cool for 5-10 min. before diving in! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

What's your favorite Fall Recipe?

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious, definitely trying it for quick breakfasts before my husband and I go off to teach!! Thanks for the recipe :) Happy Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Desirae! :) I literally just made another batch of them this morning! I love how I can eat a WHOLE 1/4 of the pan, and not feel guilty at all about eating something so delicious for breakfast. It's the perfect grab-and-go OR sit-and-enjoy kind of meal. If you try it out, let me know how it turned out for you! :) Happy Fall to you, too!

      Delete

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs