Meet Brittany // THE KARDIA // Q&A

Friday, September 19, 2014



I am so excited to introduce many of you to Brittany, the person behind The Kardia. When I first became aware of her blog, I instantly became her biggest fan. It's funny, after a few emails sent back and forth between each other, we realized how much we had in common; we now think of each other as a "long lost twin".

Brittany is a Minnesotan. She has a love for the outdoors, and photography. She is a college student on the journey to getting her Bachelor's Degree in Marketing. Not only does she successfully balance college life & blogging life, she also saves time for her boyfriend, with whom she has been dating ever since she was sixteen (precious)!! On Brittany's blog you can find an array of tips/things related to: blogging, dating, faith, goals, how-to's, journaling, as well as many subcategories under lifestyle. 

Though I have yet to meet Brittany in person (but plan to in the near future), I just know that she has the kindest heart. I want each and every one of you to know about her! Not only is it fun to follow her blog, keep up with her daily adventures, and learn from her awesome tips/tricks, it's fun to make a new friend (especially one like her)!!

Now, enjoy learning a little more about Brittany :)



WHY DID YOU NAME YOUR BLOG, THE KARDIA?

1.) I really wanted the name of my blog to have some meaning to it. As I was looking up the meanings of different words, I came across the Greek word Kardia, meaning heart. I loved it! I knew I wanted my blog to be a space of honesty, love, and encouragement and that is why my blog is The Heart :)
 WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER IN LIFE?

2.) My biggest supporters in life would definitely be my family and Caleb. They encourage me to work hard and go for my dreams, no matter how big they are.
WHO IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE BLOGGER RIGHT NOW?
3.) I have a lot of favorite bloggers! But one of my must read bloggers is Life Could Be a Dream. I love how she encourages others and shares advice and tips on the many subjects that she is passionate about. Plus, her son is adorable! 
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF "ME TIME"?
4.) My "Me Time" includes cuddling on the couch and reading blogs or books or listening to music while eating some ice cream :)
FAVORITE SEASON?
5.) Picking one season is so hard. But if I had to choose, I'd say that my favorite season is fall. I love how it's still warm out but you can still feel that chill coming in. I love being able to wear boots and sweaters and seeing the wonderful colors of the leaves changing.
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?
6.) In 5 years I'll be 24! At that age, I see myself married and maybe having a baby on the way. I will have graduated with a double major and own a shop that sells handmade items by me and my husband :)
COUNTRY OR CITY LIFE? 
7.) I choose country life that isn't too far away from the city. I love the freedom and space you get in the country, but I do admit that I love suburban life as well. I want to own land and not have neighbors right next door. 
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3, MOST FAVORITE POSTS YOU'VE WRITTEN?
8.) Since launching The Kardia in August, my favorite posts that I've written would have to be The Birth of a Blog, September Goals, and my Photography Bucket List. Check them out! 
FAVORITE BOOK?
9.) I always end up changing my favorite book. It's so hard to pick! Right now, I'd say my favorite book would have to be Tuesdays with Morrie. I read it for a class in high school and it was so moving that I'll never forget it. It's a wonderful, heartfelt book and I believe everyone who has the chance should read it.
FAVORITE QUOTE?
10.) A vision without action is nothing but a hallucination. I read that somewhere when I was 16 and it made me stop in my tracks. If you have a dream but don't do anything to make it come true, that's all it will ever be. A dream.

5 comments:

  1. McKeena you are the absolute sweetest girl ever!! :) I'm so glad to have a friend like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky to have one like you, Britt!! :) It's no coincidence that we came across each others blogs one day; it was fate! Baha :P

      Delete
  2. I didn't think I'd have much in common with you two because I'm in my 40's, but once Brittany wrote about living in the country near a bigger city I changed my mind. I'm a midwesterner too, born in Chicago and raised outside of Milwaukee, WI, but I'm now in Florida because of my husband's job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose, age is just a number, my friend! I'm sure that all of us have many things we have in common :) I went to look at your blog, and saw that you have three. Which one is the one you use most frequently now? I'd love to check it out! That's awesome that you live in Florida now; I don't think my hair would like it over there.... lol.

      Delete
    2. I'm currently using the Getting Fit after 40 blog. I do love Florida but you're right about the hair thing- mine is always up in a bun/twist :)

      Delete

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs