Today On Campus: University Center

Saturday, August 16, 2014

As I was sitting in my apartment today (totally bored), I thought of a new, fun segment I'd like to start on the ol' blog: Today On Campus. Can you guess what it's going to be like? Let me give you a little insight..... I basically will be "people watching" and/or "spying on people like a creep", and then I will write about it. Fun, right?! I'm giving all you fellow CMU goers a heads up, okay? I don't want people think I'm literally a creep, but rather, okay..... who am I kidding... it's kinda creepy, Ha ha!





Honestly, if I could make people watching my career, I SO would. It's fun, interesting, educational, and creepy all at the same time. Okay so, right now I am sitting in a corner table in the University Center (my first culprit). So far I have seen the following:

  1. A girl wearing the same shirt as me (awkward.....)
  2. A mama walking her new college girl around campus (probably hating that he's all growed up now)
  3. A daddy walking his baby girl around campus, helping her find her classes (he had hair down to his back!)
  4. A man munching on some food while texting on his phone (but really he's probably looking at KSL trying to see what new toy he wants to buy....)
  5. More families.... (I wish my family was here! Sigh....)
  6. More students entering the building.... It must be getting close to dinner time? 
  7. My good friend, Christine, just walked through the doors! Whoooo she flew in from Hawaii today! Excuse me while I go give her a big hug!!...... 
  8. Awww! The cutest couple just passed... holding hands... I bet they'll have cute babies....
  9. I smell food.... I was right... I think the cafeteria just opened for dinner
  10. Ah, just saw two bro's wearing the same camo hat (is it twin day?)
  11. Oh hey cute guy over there in the corner with your family.... do you need help finding your way around campus...? 
  12. Lots of guys wearing mid-shin-length socks..... new trend? 
I may look like I'm Pinteresting but really I'm watching you... cause I'm a true spy... LOL


Well, that's all for today, folks. It's time for me to go home and get some din din before I head to the Palisade Peach Festival later this evening (will be posting about this later)!! I hope you have a fabulous Saturday night!

Lots of love,



-- McKenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs