KILLER Lower Body Workout || At the Gym

Monday, October 6, 2014

HOLY. HELL. 

So, I do "leg day" on Monday's. One reason is because, after taking two days off (Saturday & Sunday), I feel pumped and ready to get back at it come Monday. I need all the energy and motivation I can get when it comes to lifting my lower body. It's the hardest workout for me to get through; but one of the most effective and worthwhile. My "favorite" lift day is actually when I get to do shoulders and triceps... I love pretty shoulders, and muscle-defined arms!

But, back to leg talk..... this morning I did the lower body section of this 30-day program by Jamie Eason. That was a mouthful. I actually came across this awesome program on fitness coach, Erin's, blog. Her blog is by far one of my favorite places to go to look for a new workout. She also has a million different clean-eating tips, tricks, and meal plans. I highly recommend checking it out!

My legs were shaking by the time I finished this workout! That means it was a good one, right? :) Of course, I like to add a little bit of core at the end of all my workouts, so I did the following before calling it quits: 

3 sets of 15 reps each

Russian twists w/ weighted ball (30 altogether)
Crunches
Reverse Crunch


And there you have it! If you try it out, let me know how it went for you! 
H A P P Y  M O N D A Y ! ! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sat here reading this with jelly legs following a gym workout. But mind definitely didn't look as intense as yours. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! I wish I had designated days at the gym but some days it is a struggle even going at all! Props!

    PS. I nominated you for the Liebster Award today on my blog! www.lifethehallway.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs